Plogue chipsounds authentically emulates more than eight vintage 8bit-era sound chips
Plogue has released version 220.127.116.11 of Chipsounds, a virtual chipsound synthesizer plug-in which turns your host into a classic video game console, vintage 8bit home computer and even an 80’s arcade.
Plogue chipsounds authentically emulates more than eight vintage 8bit-era sound chips (on top of their variants), down to their smallest idiosyncrasies.
Changes in Chipsounds v18.104.22.168
- New presets (around 300 total).
- VST/AU parameters (only on first slots).
- MIDI Out in VSTi mode (AU later).
- Small skin installed but turned off by default (need to choose GUI_small in AriaSetup.xml).
- Transpose setting for each slot.
- MOS TED chip added (not worth a huge mention).
- Various bug fixes.
Chipsounds is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS), priced at 65 EUR excl. VAT. A demo version of Chipsounds is now also available to download (Silence after a 15 minute session; No Save).