New version of Synthmaker
Outsim has updated synthmaker to v1.1.6. This release adds automatic update checking so you can always be sure to have the very latest version of the software. There are also many other important fixes to improve stability and performance. There are fixes to the mouse over, corrections to the behaviour of exported exes and improvements to stability with hosts like Nuendo. Several crash situations have been resolved and there are more improvements to comply with data standards for Vista and Windows 7.
Additions and Fixes:
- New update check feature automatically checks for updates to help keep you up to date.
- Corrected a bug introduced in 1.1.5 where some modules can become locked when you move inside them or if you position elements in the extreme top left corner.
- The Maximised state is now reinstated correctly on load.
- Corrected a small graphical glitch in the Search Bar on Windows 7.
- Fixed a bug in the relink caused when selector changes as this was causing crashes in some hosts.
- When exporting you now have the option to save/load wavetables to/from disk or generate each time for the Triangle and Sawtooth oscillators.
- Fixed a Mouse Over issue which was causing overlapping windows in hosts to pass mouse messages to the SM window below.
- The Mouse Over component wasn’t updating correctly when another window overlaps and the mouse moves from the active area to that window.
- Fixed a problem with the mouse pointer getting hidden if another window appears during a drag operation.
- Fixed a bug in the Wave File component that was causing crashes when copying.
- The target folder for exported exe’s or VST plug-ins was not being recognized if it had a backslash at the end.
- Exported exes were not sizing correctly at startup and under certain conditions were leaving blank space below the front panel.
- Corrected a problem with storing of transparent images in the schematic file which was resulting in very gradual degradation of the image.
- The Poly to Graph component was giving an incorrect final entry in the array.
- The Recovery file folder has been moved to the user data area.
- Added a button in Application settings to take you to the recovery folder should you need access.
- Fixed a problem with exported effects crashing on open in Nuendo.
- Module labels were not being drawn correctly at high zoom levels.
- Moving between fit to screen and windowed modes in exported exes was leaving the window at the wrong zoom level.
- Fixed a problem in exported exes where after using the context menu in full screen mode the next mouse click gets ignored.
- Fixed a problem with exported exes where, after returning from full screen, changing the zoom level would not update the window correctly.
- Corrected an issue with mouse areas not responding to right-double-click events in exported exes.
- Moved the default exe target folder to the user app data folder.
- Fixed a bug in the disassembler that was outputting an incorrect translation for the cmpps instruction.
- Plugin delay compensation was not being sent to the host in response to changes in the schematic.
- Null terminators were not being added to VST program names when truncating to the VST spec max length of 24 characters.
SynthMaker is a graphical programming environment for creating DSP applications. With synthmaker you can design your own Digital Filters without writing any code, you can display their impulse/frequency response, perform FFTs and general Digital Signal Processing (DSP).
You can export your creations as VST effect and VST instrument plug-ins.