Room correction system for ProTools
IK Multimedia has announced the release of ARC System TDM, an advanced room correction system for Pro Tools|HD Accel.
The ARC System is the first (and only) acoustic room correction plug-in, and delivers the most advanced solution to acoustical problems for any Digidesign® Pro Tools® TDM-based studio. Combining a professional calibrated measurement microphone, standalone software that captures sound information and calculates proper room correction, and a multi-platform plug-in, this technology will improve how your studio sounds forever.
ARC features the revolutionary Audyssey MultEQ® technology, which measures acoustical information throughout the listening area in your studio. It then combines this information to provide an accurate representation of the room’s acoustical problems. The equalization solution then corrects for both time and frequency response problems more effectively and efficiently than any other room correction EQ on the market. The result is a clear and reliable representation of your mix. Regardless of the acoustical issues in your studio, what you are recording, mixing or mastering becomes immediately clear and reliable and your studio sound will improve forever.
The audible results will be:
- Low-end alterations, typically added by small rooms, are removed with better low frequency control
- More consistent frequency response across the entire range
- Tonal balance is restored, allowing for more accurate mixesAnd the following advantages will be achieved:
- Room defects will no longer capture your attention, allowing you to focus solely on the music and reducing your ears fatigue
- Work on mixes faster because you’re sure of what you’re hearing
- Achieve greater consistency on your music productions
- Produce mixes that better translate to the outside world
ARC System is also the most convenient, unique, mobile correction solution for the Pro Tools traveling engineer. Now you can sonically ‘treat’ your room everywhere you go, so you can finally trust the sound of your monitoring environment and record, mix or master comfortably in a listening environment that you will always be familiar with.