Swamped by new synths?
Are you like me starting to feel a bit swamped by all these virtual synths? Every week a new synth is released and very few are mind-boggling to say the least, but I think this one might be on the right track since it has put focus on alias-free oscillators. Make sure to check it out and btw it’s free🙂
Togu Audio Line has just released TAL-Elek7ro, a new free virtual analog synth with some special features like oscillator hard-sync and frequency modulation. It features alias-free oscillators, newly developed fast envelopes and LFOs with a wide range from 0.1Hz up to 400 Hz. A free routable envelope with attack and decay is available too. This synth is useful for a wide range of sounds from percussion to deep bass sounds.
– 2 oscillators with hard-sync, PW and FM (saw, pulse, triangle, sine).
– 1 sub oscillator (saw, rectangle).
– 1 noise oscillator.
– 18dB or 12dB non linear analog modelled low pass resonance filter.
– Mono mode, including portamento.
– Poly mode, up to 6 voices (not CPU optimized for poly mode).
– 2 free routable LFOs (0.1Hz – 400Hz, sine, triangle, saw, rectangle, s&h, noise).
– Filter and amplifier ADSR-envelope.
– Free routable AD-envelope.
– Mod-wheel and Pitch-Wheel support.
– MIDI Learn for all pots.
– Velocity to filter contour intensity.
– Panic button.
– Tutorial and installation guide.
– Factory presets.