Studio Devil unveils Virtual Bass Amp
Studio Devil unveils Virtual Bass Amp, the newest addition to their line of vacuum tube modeling amplifier plug-ins.
– Classic 12AX7A vacuum tube bass preamplifier emulation with GAIN control.
– BOOST switch that “hot rods” the bass amp for natural overdrive and distortion.
– BASS, MIDS, and TREBLE tone controls based on classic bass amp designs.
– Parametric MIDS control with FREQ knob for customized amplifier tone.
– Push-pull tube power amplifier model with DRIVE control.
– Continuously variable SOFT / HARD clipping limiter control.
– DEEP and BRIGHT switches to boost the ultra low end and brighten presence.
– Built-in “4×10” and “1×15” Cabinet Simulation FIR Filters.
– “Direct Box” (D.I.) Mode for compatibility with your favorite cabinet impulse modeling plug-ins.
– 7-Band GRAPHIC EQ tuned specifically for bass guitar with LEVEL and ENABLE controls.
– 4X Up-Sampling Engine with 64-bit Internal Floating-Point Precision.
– 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz sampling rate support.
– Compatible with VST, Audio Units, and RTAS audio hosts for Windows and Mac OS X.