Schaack Audio – new version – 2.0 of Transient Shaper
Schaack Audio has announced that version 2.0 of Transient Shaper is now ready to go. This update introduces both adjustable attack and release shapes as well as analog saturation.
Transient Shaper itself shapes dynamics using a trim two knobs. It’s easy and quick to use, but despite simplicity can manipulate scape ranges like either gates or compressors.
Version 2.0, which features analog saturation, three attack shapes and three release shapes is compatible with V1.11. Here’s a look at some main points.
- Makes your sound louder, gives it more expressiveness and more punch
- Ideal for individual or summed drums/percussions shaping
- Unique two-knob manipulation characteristics, not obtainable with any other type of gear
- Excellent Gate replacement (sounds smoother than a gate)
- Processed sound ranges from gate-like to compression-like
- Resizable GUI (minimized by clicking in top left corner)
- Low CPU Usage (typically less than 1% on half-decent systems)
- Windows VST (for Windows 98 or better)
- Apple OS X AU (Universal Binary for OS X 10.4.9 or better)