Rack mounted iPod – Finalllyyyyy
As many others also concluded, I wasn’t aware that there was a real “iPod music playback” problem that needed a “rack-mounted solution, but how wrong I was 🙂
Fit For Sound delivers high performance audio playback and an Integrated Universal Dock for iPod in a rugged, 2U rack mount configuration. Whether you are a fitness instructor, gym owner, or installation professional servicing bars, restaurants, or large stadiums, Fit For Sound is the ideal rack-mounted solution for iPod music playback.
MixMeister Express software is included with Fit For Sound, and it takes the guesswork out of creating custom remixes. MixMeister Express helps you:
- Create professional-quality mixes, with beat-mixed transitions between songs that sound great
- Make a song slower or faster to achieve the tempo you need, without changing pitch
- Trim long songs down to size or remix short songs to make them last longer
- Add one-click special effects for even more fun ways to blend songs together
- Create a full-length mix CD (up to 80 minutes), and export your mix to your iPod or other portable audio player
Fit For Sound was designed by recording engineers to meet the demanding needs of both small and large professional venues. Large, easy-to-read controls, RCA jacks and balanced, pro-grade XLR outputs make this the ultimate rack-mountable iPod-driven player.